The Food as Medicine Institute is grateful for the overwhelming community support from the following sponsors. With their support the Institute is able to provide more outreach, develop more classes and grow to benefit the Portland area population.
These supporters have similar missions and represent the core value that Food is Medicine.
- Provided the seed funding to start the Food as Medicine Institute in 2010
- Built Charlee’s Teaching Kitchen (where the Food as Medicine Everyday series takes place, and now NUNM teaches curriculum for the Master of Science in Nutrition)
- Annual supporter of the Food as Medicine Symposium
- Grain donations for all classes provided at NUNM
Global Supporters of Education and Outreach
- Global sponsor for the second annual Food as Medicine Symposium in 2015
- Supporter of curriculum development for waste reduction and best blending technology
Special recognition for the following project:
- Collaboration of efforts to promote the message of food as medicine
Interested in supporting the Food as Medicine Institute?
If you are a company, and would like to be a part of the Food as Medicine annual conference check out the sponsorship opportunities, otherwise contact Katie Van Dyke, Director of the Institutes of NUNM at firstname.lastname@example.org for other opportunities.