Wednesday Evenings, September 18 – December 11, 2019 | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
No class the week of Thanksgiving
Location: Charlee’s Kitchen, 2220 SW First Avenue Portland, Map and directions
The Food as Medicine Everyday series is a series of weekly workshops that demonstrate simple techniques for selecting and cooking tasty, nutritious whole foods and teach how these foods can improve health and fitness.
FAME Charlee’s Kitchen is a 12-week series which includes 90 minutes of nutrition education and hands-on cooking. Each week our naturopathic physicians or nutritionists share their in-depth knowledge around chronic disease, wellness, and nutrition. FAME Charlee’s Kitchen can serve those looking for an introduction to cooking and eating whole foods and those looking for a deeper understanding about the health benefits of a whole foods based diet.
Regardless of age, cooking experience, or health status, you and your whole family will benefit from learning healthy cooking skills and nutritional know-how. Each workshop will welcome up to 15–20 participants, both children and adults.
- 90 minutes with a naturopathic physician or nutritionist each week.
- The Food as Medicine Everyday, Reclaim your Health with Whole Foods book. Written by Dr. Julie Briley and Dr. Courtney Jackson
- A whole foods based meal each week
- BONUS: Free whole grains and legumes from Bob’s Red Mill every week.
- Transform your eating habits in just 12 weeks!
Early bird pricing, through August 31
$499 family rate (2 participants)*
Regular price, after August 31
$599 family rate (2 participants)*
*Please include both participant’s names on the checkout form.