Tuesday Evenings, April 7 – June 23, 2020 | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Charlee’s Kitchen, 2220 SW First Avenue Portland, Map and directions
The Food as Medicine Everyday series is a series of weekly workshops that demonstrate simple techniques for selecting and cooking tasty, nutritious whole foods and teach how these foods can improve health and fitness.
FAME at Charlee’s Kitchen is a 12-week series which includes 90 minutes of nutrition education and hands-on cooking. Each week our naturopathic physicians or nutritionists share their in-depth knowledge around chronic disease, wellness, and nutrition. FAME Charlee’s Kitchen can serve those looking for an introduction to cooking and eating whole foods and those looking for a deeper understanding about the health benefits of a whole foods based diet.
Regardless of age, cooking experience, or health status, you and your whole family will benefit from learning healthy cooking skills and nutritional know-how. Each workshop will welcome up about 15 participants, both children and adults.
- 90 minutes with a naturopathic physician or nutritionist each week.
- The Food as Medicine Everyday, Reclaim your Health with Whole Foods book. Written by Dr. Julie Briley and Dr. Courtney Jackson
- A whole foods based meal each week
- BONUS: Free whole grains and legumes from Bob’s Red Mill every week.
- Transform your eating habits in just 12 weeks!
Early bird pricing, through February 16
$499 family rate (2 participants)*
Regular price, after February 16
$599 family rate (2 participants)*
*Please include both participant’s names on the checkout form.