FAME Charlee’s Kitchen is a 12 week series which include 90 minutes of nutrition education and hands-on cooking. Each week our naturopathic physicians or nutritionists share their in-depth knowledge around chronic disease, wellness, and nutrition. FAME Charlee’s Kitchen can serve those looking for an introduction to cooking and eating whole foods and those looking for a deeper understanding about the health benefits of a whole foods based diet.
Regardless of age, cooking experience, or health status, you and your whole family will benefit from learning healthy cooking skills and nutritional know-how. Each workshop will welcome up to 15–20 participants, both children and adults.
- 90 minutes with a naturopathic physician or nutritionist each week.
- The Food as Medicine Everyday, Reclaim your Health with Whole Foods book. Written by Dr. Julie Briley and Dr. Courtney Jackson
- A whole foods based meal each week
- BONUS: Free whole grains and legumes from Bob’s Red Mill every week.
- Transform your eating habits in just 12 weeks!
Classes & Location
Winter: Thursdays, January 11 – March 29, 2018 REGISTER HERE
Located in Charlee’s Kitchen at NUNM’s Helfgott Research Center near downtown Portland, Oregon.
Contact Manda Draper with any questions or if you would like to be notified of registration for our upcoming classes.