FAME Charlee’s Kitchen is a 3-month weekly series (8 weeks in the summer) which include 90 minutes of nutrition education and hands-on cooking. Each week our naturopathic physicians or nutritionists share their in-depth knowledge around chronic disease, wellness, and nutrition. FAME Charlee’s Kitchen can serve those looking for an introduction to cooking and eating whole foods and those looking for a deeper understanding about the health benefits of a whole foods based diet.
Regardless of age, cooking experience, or health status, you and your whole family will benefit from learning healthy cooking skills and nutritional know-how. Each workshop will welcome approximately 15 participants, both children and adults.
- 90 minutes with a naturopathic physician or nutritionist each week.
- The Food as Medicine Everyday, Reclaim your Health with Whole Foods book. Written by Dr. Julie Briley and Dr. Courtney Jackson
- A whole foods based meal each week
- BONUS: Free whole grains and legumes from Bob’s Red Mill every week.
- Transform your eating habits in just 11 weeks (8 in summer)!
*Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all Charlee’s Kitchen in-person FAME classes are postponed until further notice. See below for information about our special ONLINE FAME!
Fall FAME 2020:
Online FAME – Visit our Online FAME page to learn more or to register!
Located in Charlee’s Kitchen at NUNM’s Helfgott Research Center near downtown Portland, Oregon.
Contact Julie Marks with any questions or if you would like to be notified of registration for our upcoming classes.