FAME Charlee’s Kitchen is a 3-month weekly series (8 weeks in the summer) which include 90 minutes of nutrition education and hands-on cooking. Each week our naturopathic physicians or nutritionists share their in-depth knowledge around chronic disease, wellness, and nutrition. FAME Charlee’s Kitchen can serve those looking for an introduction to cooking and eating whole foods and those looking for a deeper understanding about the health benefits of a whole foods based diet.
Regardless of age, cooking experience, or health status, you and your whole family will benefit from learning healthy cooking skills and nutritional know-how. Each workshop will welcome approximately 15 participants, both children and adults.
- 90 minutes with a naturopathic physician or nutritionist each week.
- The Food as Medicine Everyday, Reclaim your Health with Whole Foods book. Written by Dr. Julie Briley and Dr. Courtney Jackson
- A whole foods based meal each week
- BONUS: Free whole grains and legumes from Bob’s Red Mill every week.
- Transform your eating habits in just 11 weeks!
*Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all Charlee’s Kitchen in-person FAME classes are postponed until further notice. See below for information about our special ONLINE FAME!
Fall FAME 2021:
Online FAME – Visit our Online FAME page to learn more or to register!
Located in Charlee’s Kitchen at NUNM’s Helfgott Research Center near downtown Portland, Oregon.
Contact Dr. Andy Erlandsen at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.