Save the Date!
The third annual Food as Medicine Symposium will be held February 13–14, 2016; Sally Fallon Morrell, MA, will be our esteemed guest and keynote speaker for the weekend. Registration is open. We look forward to you joining us in February!
FAME Guiding Principles
- Eat whole foods and low-processed foods
- Eat a mostly plant-based diet
- Include foods made from healthy animals
- Make anti-inflammatory food choices
- Individuals have unique food needs
- Care about food choices and preparation
The Food as Medicine Institute provides nutrition education for individuals, families and communities in order to nourish healthy relationships with whole foods, and enhances healthcare professionals’ understanding and use of food as medicine to prevent and reduce chronic disease.