~~This class is currently unavailable~~
Desserts can be healthy, too! Join us for nutrient-dense dessert demos in this online class all about CHOCOLATE!
Class is virtual, learn at your own pace, and available for purchase from December – February
What’s on the menu:
- Fudgy Black Bean Brownies (gluten free, dairy free, grain free, vegan, with the option to be nut free)
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse (gluten free, dairy free, vegan, paleo, nut free)
- Bonus Recipe! Coconut Cream (vegan, paleo)
What to expect:
- Join Food as Medicine Institute’s Nutritionist Julie Marks, MScN, as she demonstrates dessert recipes in her cooking instruction videos.
- Learn about the nutrition found in these whole-food, nutrient-dense desserts.
- Learn special cooking techniques when working with gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and paleo baking/cooking.
- Learn how to make desserts that are full of healthy fat, fiber, and protein and low in added sweeteners.
- All recipes are free of refined sugar, dairy, and gluten, and all recipes are vegan. PLUS learn special adaptations for each recipe to tailor it to your specific dietary needs.
- All physical recipes are included along-side cooking demonstration videos.
- Enjoy making healthy, rich and decadent chocolate desserts to enjoy this holiday season or any time!
- **Please note a food processor or high-power blender is required for both recipes.
- ***At the time of registration, you will receive an automatic email receipt/confirmation of purchase. Within the following 1-3 business days, Julie Marks (firstname.lastname@example.org) will email you directly with the login information for you to access the videos and content. Cheers!