Desserts can be healthy, too! Join us for nutrient-dense dessert demos in this online class!
Class is virtual and available for purchase from October through December – Watch any time!
What’s on the menu:
- Easy Ginger Apple Crisp (gluten free, dairy free, vegan, with option to make either paleo, grain free, or nut free!)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars (gluten free, dairy free, vegan, paleo, with options to use grains or make nut free!)
- Bonus Recipe! Coconut Cream (vegan, paleo)
What to expect:
- Join Food as Medicine Institute’s Nutritionist Julie Marks, MScN, as she demonstrates dessert recipes in her cooking instruction videos.
- Learn about the nutrition found in these whole-food, nutrient-dense desserts.
- Learn special cooking techniques when working with gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and paleo baking.
- Learn how to make desserts that are full of healthy fat, fiber, and protein and low in added sweeteners.
- All recipes are free of refined sugar, dairy, and gluten, and all recipes are vegan. PLUS learn special adaptations for each recipe to tailor it to your specific dietary needs.
- All physical recipes are included along-side cooking demonstration videos.
- Enjoy making healthy, classic fall desserts to enjoy this season and through the holidays!
- ***At the time of registration, you will receive an automatic email receipt/confirmation of purchase. Within the following 1-3 business days, Julie Marks (email@example.com) will email you directly with the login information for you to access the videos and content. ~ Please note that our offices are closed for the Holiday Break from Dec 21-January 1. If you register during this time, you will not hear from us with login information until the week of January 4. ~